Mandeep practices in our Family Law group and our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group where his primary focus is on personal injury litigation. Mandeep obtained his LL.B (Honors) from the University of Birmingham in 2016. During law school, he volunteered with the Street Law ProBono Clinic which provided services to those who could not afford legal representation. During this time, Mandeep also played for and coached the Birmingham Lions football team.
Prior to attending law school, Mandeep obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Calgary in 2012.
Mandeep was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta. In his free time, Mandeep enjoys an active lifestyle which includes traveling, sports and coaching. He is fluent in Punjabi and has a working understanding of Hindi.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, South Asian Bar Association – Calgary
- Coach, Football Alberta
- Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 2019
Will & Estate
Divorce & Seperation